Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Favorite lil buddy!

Hey Kids! So I've been thinkin' about what I could blog upon, since so many of my previous posts have been SOOOOO popular...Here's a quick little list of what's to come :)
1). Flip a coin road trips...Yeah I know y'all are DYING for that one.
2). Playing solitaire at work...I'm AWESOME
3). I should Definantly dress the Jazz players...there's a picture of Paul Milsap in a Particularly Heinous red suit...if I can find it...it's SOOOO on here!
4). Lost, Chuck and some of my other Favorite Shows!
5). Weight watchers...I LOVE IT!
6). Being Everyone's Favorite companion on my mission...and some more memorable times
7). My nieces/nephew.

So kids, in the light of number 7, the topic of my blog today is my ...such a studd...nephew Colt.
He's missin' in my family picture, because well that pic was taken before he was born.
This is Colt Robert Thomas He's Chet and Annie's third kid, yep I said third...they have THREE kids...he was born in Sept of 08. I call him "the Colt-ster" or "The Colt-meister". Colt is my first and only Nephew. He's such a good kid, and I am SO his favorite Aunt...I'm pretty much all my Niece's and Nephew's favorite Aunt...well maybe accept for Kodee-lishous...she keeps calling me Sam... Colt spent his first 10 days or so in NICU, with pneumonia...he had a rough start to life, but he is doing GREAT now.
Man that kid is a TANK!...so in honor of the CUTEST BOY on the PLANET...Here is my top 10 things I love about COLT


Number 10: He softest cry in the world...seriously...it's a good thing I'm not his mom, I'd NEVER hear him cry at night.


Number 09: His little chubby cheekys see for your self
Number 08: He comes to me from his mom...on the rarest of rare occasions...but he'll come to me before a lot of my family.
Number 07: He was born at the best time of the year: Fall...everything good happens in the fall, it's not blazing hot anymore, it's pretty in the mountains and HELLO...the Hunts
Number 06: He has eyelashes I would kill for...or pay to have installed :)...seriously you'll have to take my word for it!
Number 05: He has an army crawl that would rival any service man...that kid can SCOOT!
Number 04: He has the BEST laugh...it's HI-Larious!
Number 03: He's got gorgeous blue eyes..
Number 02: He got two of the best parents on the planet!

And the Number one Reason I LOVE "The Colt-ster" is:

Number 01: He is the closest thing to heaven on earth, and he's my favorite lil buddy.

So that's it, that is my "The Colt-ster"....the one and only "Colt-meister". I love that little guy. He is so much fun, and so laid back...we always have the BEST time!.
Well kids, thanks for tunin in! TTFN...Ta ta for now!
More to come...Have a B-E-A-Utiful day, and a great tomorrow!
Mandiloo



1 comment:

  1. Okay Kids, I've edited this freiken post like a million times! hopefully I got it all right!

    ReplyDelete