Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Burnin the Midnight Oil

Oh my Heck kids. I finally, after like what like months...I finally remembered the song...the random one that was stuck in my head...it's Burnin the Midnight Oil....I don't know why I remembered it...but I did and well I cared to share....I know right...that is the craziest song. In fact I think the only part I remember is the part of the chorus that is like "Burning the Midnight Oil"...I honestly don't think I've ever heard the song in its entirety. So...I'll be updating you from time to time when I have these moments of craziness when weird random songs get stuck in my head.
So I thought I'd post some of my more FAVORITE moments from the lives of my neices...and a nephew. Every year we go out to our ranch at some point for some camping adventures. This year pretty much the whole crew was out for the deer hunt, both me and my dad had Vernon tags...which took like 10 years to draw...yikes...So, my sister Sam...who has a pretty good eye for picture taking took some pretty awesome shots...here are a few of my favorite of the girls...
Check out those poses...can you say...MODEL..seriously...it makes a photographer's job look easy when you get some major posing like that... (L-R Ellie (4), Ryann (4) and Kylee (6))
This is Ellie...so this is what she's thinkin in this picture..."hi...I'm gonna do it.." and I'm thinking..."No your not"...and she's like..."Watch me.."
Ellie: "See...I've got my foot...here it is...it's coming..." Me: "Really..."
Ok...so at this point...really I don't need to say anything...
Ellie: "I think I've made my point"... I don't know what she was really trying to do, but when Sam showed me these picture of here. I about died...she is HI-larious...
This one is probably my favorite...it's of Sam...and all the girls.. Kodee is on her lap...then from L-R, Ellie, Kylee (sisters) and Ryann (Kode's sister).
All in all I have the most fabulous neices in the world...They are so much fun. We had Ryann and Kodee this weekend come and stay with us...and my mom kept trying to get Kodee to come tell me some big secret...here's how that all went down..
Me: Kode...tell me your secret
Kode: No
Me: Come on Lish (we call her Kodee-lishous)...tell Aunt Mandi
Kode: No!
Me: I'll tell you a secret, if you tell me one
Kode: Otay...
Me: I whisper some jibberish in her ear and she laughs
Kode: (whispering) I'n AWEsome!
It's true They are all awesome! Well that's about it for me...Hope you are all doing well, and life is treating you good...I'm out...More adventures to come!
Mandiloo

No comments:

Post a Comment